Welcome To Sanford has announced the launch of new content on its website and social media platforms that will showcase even more of the community’s best news about its people, places and accomplishments. Named the Sanford Spectrum, the new feature will use a daily thematic format to spotlight the area’s education, wellness, financial and family activities.
Welcome To Sanford Publisher Bob Bedi notes that “When Steve Malloy and Dave Nestor at Adcock & Associates approached us to partner on this program to advocate for Sanford and Lee County, we all were excited by its potential, but even we didn’t imagine how well-received Welcome To Sanford and Shop Local Sanford would become. There are so many great stories to tell. We believe this new feature will give us the ability to bring compelling content to our site visitors every day. It’s very exciting.”
The Sanford Spectrum will debut as a Monday through Friday feature, with weekend coverage to follow shortly. The wide range of subjects is intended to show the full spectrum of activities and people in Sanford and Lee County. They include:
- Monday – Family First (sponsored by Theraplay Pediatric Therapy) – Tips on parenting and enjoying family time together in Lee County and beyond.
- Tuesday’s Teacher Of The Week (sponsored by Adcock & Associates) – A weekly spotlight on one of Lee County’s hundreds of outstanding teachers.
- Wellness Wednesday (sponsored by Central Carolina Hospital) – Valuable information on health and wellness, including stories about resources available to local residents.
- Throwback Thursday (sponsored by Jimmy Haire Photography) – A weekly history lesson about Sanford & Lee County, featuring the man that literally wrote the book on Sanford history, Jimmy Haire.
- Finance Friday (sponsored by Team Move/OVM Financial) – Practical money-saving tips for consumers with a focus on home purchasing strategies
Bedi added, “We genuinely appreciate our founding sponsors, Adcock & Associates, Central Carolina Hospital, Team Move/OVM Financial, Theraplay Pediatric Therapy and Jimmy Haire Photography. Their active participation will make it possible for us to continue to devote more resources to telling all the exceptional stories happening every day here in Sanford and Lee County.”
Readers are encouraged to share feedback and story suggestions by emailing Welcome To Sanford at firstname.lastname@example.org.